gravitrue: (Default)
[personal profile] gravitrue
Cleaning out old mail, I found a message where I suggested putting The Clapper next to a computer so that the computer could power-cycle a nearby network device by playing a clapping sound out loud.

Date: 2011-07-16 02:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] intuition-ist.livejournal.com
this sounds like the electronic equivalent of a pun. love it. :>

Date: 2011-07-17 01:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dglenn.livejournal.com
Fundamentally flawed because it falls so short. To do it right, you need to hack a pair of those old Radio Shack robotic arms from way back when (the project probably has to be done in garage-sale season) so the computer physically claps to activate the Clapper. Then it'd be okay.

Date: 2011-07-17 10:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tenshikurai9.livejournal.com
The Clappers not used for your project can go to me. I'll use one for the lights in a room I'll construct that's filled with nothing but Chia heads.

Profile

gravitrue: (Default)
gravitrue

May 2015

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627 282930
31      

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:09 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios